Need an idea for a quick, easy, and hearty meal for your family? Who doesn’t? We’ve got just the dish for you—our award winning (and soon to be famous as Clyde likes to say) White Bean Chili.
This recipe actually started out as a family favorite and we always made it when the whole gang came over to visit. They wanted to eat it because it was so dang delicious, and we wanted to make it because it was so dang easy!
We thought we might not be alone in that thinking, and so we launched our own line of seasoning that turned ordinary meals into an extraordinary dish! Now we have five different Dinner Tonight! Seasonings that are all natural, gluten free, gourmet meal starters that make a yummy family meal in about 30 minutes.
— Sherri and Clyde
WHITE BEAN CHILI RECIPE
• 1 package of Dinner Tonight! White Bean Chili Seasoning Mix
• 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into inch cubes
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• (2) 15 oz cans of great northern white beans, rinsed and drained
• 32 oz chicken broth/stock (or vegetable stock)
• (2) 4 oz cans of chopped green chilies
• 8 oz sour cream
• 1 cup heavy cream or half & half
• Cilantro to taste (optional)
- In a large saucepan sauté the chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add beans, broth, chilies, and 1 package of White Bean Chili Seasoning Mix.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and heavy cream. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- If thicker chili is desired, mix a little flour with a small amount of cold water or milk. Add to chili mixture and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Top with cilantro if desired.